Monday, December 01, 2008

Work from Studio

Everbody loves robots right? Hope you do, that's the new piece I started today. I wish the colors would transfer to my camera phone. Maybe I should take my real camera next time. Right now there is only one part of this piece that's giving me fits. Can you guess what it is?
Anyway, I wanted to do something different this time for my subject. So much landscape lately.


Ok, I know I've already posted the following pictures. But these are finally done. I've had this Tree and Building Interference for a while now. I couldn't figure out how to finish it. I'm happy with the results I got. The photo is a bit blury, and unfortunately cannot see the painterly effect I achieved. I guess if you want to see it, you'll have to visit the studio. I'm planning a new "interference" piece. I'll get photos of it as soon as it's started.

The Art Crawl painting still needs to be stretched, so the cropping may change (I won't repost it :) ). I love the blue, and the movement. This photo is a little washed out, but there is a cool fresco feel to it.
In other news, I got a new space at Mother Dog Studios. More room to fill up with paintings.

No comments: