Thursday, September 24, 2009

New Model

YAY, yellow chair! This pose actually had really great lighting. I think I should've gone black and white on it.

Didn't really want to post this, but I try to be honest. This wasn't working, but I'm gonna work on it some more. I should've started with the hands.

Quick sketches. Good poses last night!

I think this is my favorite of the night. It really captured the model.

This is my second favorite. I wish the paper was a little longer, and the pose too. I had a lot of problems with paper this night. I kept using newsprint, and I just cant erase like I'm used to on it. I was planning to remove a lot of color from this one, but nevermind.

This is third favorite, simply because I ran out of time and didn't get it as finished as I could have. It's a really good start though (I think).

No comments: